PE Coated MPET
- Which to choose Aluminum foil coated PE or Metalized pet film coated PE ?
It depends on what product to be made in final procedure. Aluminum foil coated pe is with at least 97% reflectivity, it can be bonded to EPE foam but also most of time for laminated with bubble. Metalized pet film coated PE with lower reflectivity ,but it is with strong surface.
- I am a insulated liner/bag manufacturer,what product do you suggest?
There maybe bubble lamination machines and heating pressure lamination machines in your factory, we suggest Aluminum foil 7mic+PE20mic, and Metalized PET film12mic+PE15mic.
- If i would like to get a quote ,what information shall i need to know first?
You are request to telling application, material structure,thickness and roll width and quantity.
- What is the MOQ and how is packaging?
MOQ is 1000kgs for each product, packaging depends on roll size, common width is 1200mm and 1500mm, length are 4000m to 5000m per roll. Rolls can be vertically packed on pallet also accept to do horizontal suspending packaging.
ZHEJIANG PENGYUAN is the leader of extrusion coating, the professional manufacturer & supplier of PolarFoil
- Laminated Aluminum Foil Manufacturing for Flexible Packaging MarketLaminated aluminum foil is a thin layer of aluminum that is primarily used as a barrier. Laminated foil manufacturing for flexible packaging is often water and chemical resistant. Mainly to protect the product from sunlight, humidity, and the external environment to prolong its life of the product.
- Aluminum Foil As a Vapor BarrierAluminum foil is great for use as a vapor barrier, it better protects the insulation from moisture penetration. The following is a detailed introduction to the advantages of aluminum foil as a vapor barrier.