aluminized plastic film
- Which to choose Aluminum foil coated PE or Metalized pet film coated PE ?
It depends on what product to be made in final procedure. Aluminum foil coated pe is with at least 97% reflectivity, it can be bonded to EPE foam but also most of time for laminated with bubble. Metalized pet film coated PE with lower reflectivity ,but it is with strong surface.
- I am a insulated liner/bag manufacturer,what product do you suggest?
There maybe bubble lamination machines and heating pressure lamination machines in your factory, we suggest Aluminum foil 7mic+PE20mic, and Metalized PET film12mic+PE15mic.
- If i would like to get a quote ,what information shall i need to know first?
You are request to telling application, material structure,thickness and roll width and quantity.
- What is the MOQ and how is packaging?
MOQ is 1000kgs for each product, packaging depends on roll size, common width is 1200mm and 1500mm, length are 4000m to 5000m per roll. Rolls can be vertically packed on pallet also accept to do horizontal suspending packaging.
ZHEJIANG PENGYUAN is the leader of extrusion coating, the professional manufacturer & supplier of PolarFoil
- The Difference Between Aluminized Film and Aluminum FoilAluminum foil is essentially a metal. It is a thin sheet formed by rolling an aluminum profile and pressing it thin enough, while aluminized film is essentially a plastic film. The following three methods are introduced to help you distinguish these two materials.
- 5 Benefits of Foil Insulated RoofsRoof insulation is an important part of a building as it keeps the building cool in the warmer months and warmer in the cooler months. If you're interested in the benefits of roofing foil insulation, read on.